TIP OF THE MONTH
Aaaah May! A fun time to plan the holidays!
It’s the time that I ask myself: What do I desire for my next holidays? Sketching, biking, painting, walking, hiking, swimming, sculpting, writing, dancing, singing, socialising, solitude, culture, health, education, adventure?
As I live in the city, my choice is often has to do with nature. This year this choice applies once again. A place abundant with the elements of earth, water, warmth and air. I want to be outdoors and in contact with nature. I want to feel a gentle breeze on my cheeks. Hiking with my dearest ones. Sketching under the shade of a tree. Long distance swimming in the ocean. Drifting on floats. Lots of stracciatella ice-cream. Meaningful conversations. Pampering massages. Rest. Me time. Entertainment. Yoga. Pinacolada.
What would be your dreamtime spent this time round?
Please give the tip of this month a go and do contact me if you would like individual guidance into your next chapter of shifting perspectives! I believe in you!
OUR TIP THIS MONTH:
My tip this month is to dream about your holiday!
- Grab your sketchbook and gather some art materials. . . and a tool to write with.
- Go ahead and paint with the colors that make you happy.
- Look at your initial sketch and start to write words that appear from the image.
- Where is this place that all your dreams would be possible. . .need any further tips in deciphering you image?. . .contact me!
1) Keukenhof Art Installation: Come to Keukenhof until May 21st. Pleeeeaaaaassse don’t forget to #daniellarubinovitz your social media shots so I can see you in action. More info and pictures at: http://www.daniellarubinovitz.com/artist/throughrosecoloredglasses/ . . .and of course check out the party going on on my instagram page: #daniellarubinovitz . This installation has certainly hit a chord with visitors!
2) SMART Week retreat: Book one of the last spots now for the week retreat happening on: July 10-14th Note, perhaps this painting retreat in Amsterdam is just the destination for you this summer, should me time, creativity, self-expression, culture and adventure be on your list (ps yum stracciatella ice cream as well!). Details: http://www.ateliermolenpad.com/painting-retreat-week-amsterdam/